Offshoretech can suppy different types of safety equipment and material.
BLH Safety Solutions and BLH Stop Drop Barricading System
BLH STOP DROP™ SAFETY BARRICADING SYSTEM is designed to combat one of the most common causes of work related injuries/fatalities – being hit by a falling object.
Since 2009, BLH Safety Solutions™ have been researching and developing new and innovative ways to protect workers around the globe from the hazard of dropped objects. BLH STOP DROP™ SAFETY BARRICADING SYSTEM minimises the risk of dropped objects from work areas such as platforms, scaffolding, walkways and stairways.
On the Norwegian continental shelf alone dropped objects are among the third most common cause of work related incidents. 60% of all serious to fatal accidents in the oil and gas industry are caused by dropped objects.
Further unique and innovative features that our system incorporates in the design include:
- Barricading on platforms, stairways, stair risers, scaffolding and many more applications
- Innovative snap lock and clip on design requires no bolts or additional fasteners
- Recyclable polymers used for a greener environment
- Externally tested and certified
- Corrosion resistant in saline environments
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Chemical resistant
- UV stabilised
- Available in a range of colours [standard colour Safety Yellow]
- Non heat conductive
- Minimal wind loading
- No sharp edges
- No pinch points or catch points
- Suits permanent or temporary installations
- Easy to remove
- Barricading will accommodate multiple configurations of hand railing
- Low cost installations
- No hot work permits required
- Fast and easy to install minimising disruptions onsite
- No onsite design or fabrication required
- Glare resistant